December 16, 2008

let it snow...


I could really use my freezy freakies today! What an insane ride home it was, thank god Karen was behind me in her little new 4 wheeler to push me up algonquin (but don't worry mom, she didn't have to, she followed me just incase).

So it's crappy out you say, right? I say it's beautiful!!! What other state can you live in where one month you can be jumping around in the beautiful white fluffy snow with your dog and see ice glistening from the moonlight in the trees then just 1/2 a year later, be once again jumping around with your dog, but now through a sprinkler with sweat glistening on your brow and the warm sun giving you rosey cheeks?

I wouldn't have it any other way - chicago is my place to stay. If you're not here, or don't want to be...Inspiration for the day - though cliche -

Never forget to stop and smell the roses (some days, it may be all you have).

xxoo - k

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi :) please share your thoughts