January 08, 2009

push push push


(had to share one of my baby pics, it just makes me smile :):):)

what a beautiful day! i have many happy things flowing through my brain this morning - but i have to say i am inspired this week by my friend and co-worker, karen! we are feverishly working to complete TONS of work this week to prepare for our cha show. karen is omg - soooooooo sick. not ONCE did she complain this week or give me attitude or whine or anything! she's just there for me and our company to get things done. that is strength that she dug deep down for.

i pray that she's sleeping right now (i told her she could sleep next week ;) and recouping!

Let's all be inspired and DIG DEEP to find that bit of strength to get us through whatever obstacle we face today! keep your eye on that light at the end of the tunnel - believe me it's there and it shines brighter and brighter every day!

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE STARS AND YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi :) please share your thoughts